Granola with Milk & Berries
When compared to the Mountain House® granola meal, our recipe provides an additional 200 calories and more than twice the protein per bag. Our recipe can also be prepared for a fraction of the cost. Win-win!
Rate This Recipe
NUTRITION (per serving)
- substitution - almond milk powder, vegan option
- substitution - soy milk powder, vegan option
- substitution - mixed berries, dehydrated, replace freeze-dried berries
- substitution - granola, gluten-free, gluten-free option
Add 4 oz (120 mL) cold water or to the desired flavor.
Stir to mix well.
Let stand to allow the berries to rehydrate.
Stir to mix well and enjoy!
- To reduce calories by 100, use non-fat milk powder in place of whole milk powder.
- For more calorically dense granola, choose brands that include nuts and do not include dried fruit.